Responding to the Coronavirus
All of a sudden we are living in a new reality. Work looks different, church looks different, the way we interact with one another looks different. And we as New Beginnings Church are responding to be a light during these uncertain times.
Here are a few things we are implementing to respond and to be the CHURCH during these times.
Prayer Partners: we are having people pair up with a prayer partner. Prayer partners will look after each other, to pray for needs, and to check in with each other a couple times a week. Want to sign up for a prayer partner EMAIL US
- Meeting Needs: we are putting together a list of needs for those in our church. If you are in need of something, let us know (this could be help in getting groceries, help at home, etc).
- If you are in need of something EMAIL US
- If you are able to help meet a need, whether it is monetarily, or if it is getting groceries for someone,etc EMAIL US
- We also will have a donation bin outside of the church where you can place specific items. The list of those needed items will be coming soon.
- Staying Connected: All of our staff is going to be going live on our Facebook all throughout the week. This is to help us stay connected and to provide updates, spiritual growth, etc. See below for weekly schedule.
5:15pm Sunday-Thursday we will have staff members going live on Facebook for updates on finances (ways to save, ways to give), activities for kids and families and small groups, and worship.