We are a congregation that is a part of the Mid Ohio District of the East Ohio Conference of the United Methodist Church. We were started in 1857 by a group of Ohio Wesleyan Students who held their first service on a farm east of town. Our building was built in 1873, and has had various additions and renovations over the years.
In 2019 we sold our building. In 2020 we moved out to a new piece of property- east of town, on a farm. We are excited about where God is leading us!
Want to learn more about the United Methodist Church, the Mid-Ohio District, or the East Ohio Conference? Click here.